|Qualification||ESOL 16-18 Study Programmes|
|Subject Area||English, ESOL|
|Attendance||On Site, Full Time|
|Age Group(s)||16-18 year olds|
English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) 16-18 Study Programmes is a full time 1 year course which will give you an opportunity to improve your English. You will also develop skills in Maths, ICT or Business. The qualification is designed to help you develop the skills you use every day and help you move on to further study.
You will develop skills in Speaking & Listening, Reading and Writing.
The course is aimed at 16-18-year olds, those who are not currently studying and young learners who need to improve their English so can start a full-time course or get onto an apprenticeship.
Course content includes:
- English (Speaking and listening, Reading and Writing) Pre - Entry 1 – Entry 3
- Maths Pre- Entry – Entry 3
- ICT Entry 1, Entry 2 and Entry 3
- Business Entry 3
As well as English, you will also improve your Maths and study some other topics which will include ICT or Business.
There will also be work experience, trips to related companies or exhibitions and special events.
• Get on a full-time course next September
• Get part time or full -time employment or apprenticeship
• Talk to teachers, employers and officials and understand the customs of the UK
- Aged between 16 and 18 years
- Not currently studying
- Need to improve your English so you can start a full-time course or get onto an apprenticeship.
You will have exams and gain a recognised qualification from the English-Speaking Board (ESB).
There are no specific resource requirements for this qualification.