Level 2 NCFE Certificate in Supporting Teaching & Learning
|Qualification||Level 2 NCFE Certificate in Supporting Teaching & Learning|
|Subject Area||Teacher Training and Education|
You will cover the following units during your course:
- children & young people development
- safeguarding the welfare of children and young people
- communication and professional relationships with children, young people and adults
- equality, diversity and inclusion in work with children and young people
- help improve own and team practice in schools
- maintain and support relationships with children and young people
- support children and young people's health & safety
- support children and young people's positive behaviour
- support learning activities
- schools as organisations
This qualification will help learners to develop their knowledge and skills for supporting teaching and learning in education settings.
Level 3 Certificate in Supporting, Teaching and Learning in Schools Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Workforce (Early Years Educator)
- Teaching Assistants
- Learning Support Assistants
- Secondary and Special Schools
Working or volunteering in the classroom in year 1 or above for 6 hours a week for the length of the course. Level 1 English or equivalent. No previous classroom experience required. You will need to bring a letter from your School confirming your role as a Teaching Assistant. Complete an initial assessment in English and a short piece of writing to assess suitability for the course. Interview.
The course will be taught over 32 weeks and will be assessed using assignments and work-based practice including observations.