Accounting is a highly skilled profession, working at many different levels, from expenses and bills to taxes and payroll.
Our courses will prepare you for the business world, giving you the skills to carry out work that requires a strong sense of responsibility, accuracy and attention to detail.
Most young people studying a level 3 vocational programme do so to enable them to get into university or progress onto our level 4 programme.
Students with AAT qualifications are very successful in accessing a variety of HE courses in a wide range of areas.
Our computing & IT Study Programme
- vocational study (level 2 & level 3)
- accounting & finance related enrichment
- work experience in a relevant institution e.g audit and consultancy etc.
- accounting related enrichment will involve studying for industry standard qualifications certified by the Association of Accounting Technicians.
- preparation for application to the next level and further education
For more details, see our full Accounting & Finance study programme.
- Financial and accounting technicians
- Chartered and certified accountants
- Payroll managers
- Wage clerks
- Payments and billing manager
- Tax assistant
- Commercial Analyst
- Purchase/sales ledger clerk
- VAT accountant
Not going to uni?
Not everyone wants to go to university and success in our vocational programmes will allow students to apply for higher level apprenticeships and even degree level apprenticeships.
Check our Apprenticeship Vacancies page to see if we have any Accounting Apprenticeships on offer.
Lets see what our students have to say...
"I really enjoy my course especially the Sage accounting software unit. My teacher is an excellent teacher. She always helps me with in class and extra 1:1 sessions."
Curriculum Manager - Accounting
For ages 16-18
Level 2 AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting
Level 3 AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting
Level 4 AAT Professional Diploma in Accounting