Stanmore College was established in 1987. The College offers its students a wealth of provision, an excellent experience and top-class teaching from highly skilled staff. Based in Stanmore, Greater London, the College offers education to both young and adult learners mainly from Brent, Harrow, Hertfordshire and London.
It provides a range of vocational as well as academic provision. The College has grown within the sector by developing its higher education provision. Bespoke training is available to businesses (delivered in house or at business premises) and the College is also involved with apprenticeships.
Stanmore College has two sites: Elm Park (main site) and Kenton Learning Centre.
Our focus at the College is to provide excellence in teaching and learning and an environment where all students can achieve their potential. In particular, we are committed to developing a love of learning and inspiring all learners to accomplish their personal goals whether it be university level study, career development or a new personal interest.
Our mission is to provide high quality teaching and learning so that learners develop transferable skills and achieve their full potential.
Our Vision and Values
Our vision is to ensure that all students will develop the skills and knowledge they need to achieve qualifications and progress into higher-level courses or employment.
All students and staff will enjoy their time and be proud of being members of the College.
Key aspects of our vision include:
- high-quality education and training
- financial stability
- improving life-chances of students to ensure students are well-equipped with the right skills to compete globally
- highly-skilled and committed workforce
- strong employer engagement/collaboration
- excellent student experience that is fully student-focussed
- diverse and coherent curriculum offering students a first-choice College
- Welcoming: putting stakeholders and students first
- Inclusive: an accessible working environment valuing everyone
- Supportive: to all students, staff and the community
- Respect: between stakeholders, students, staff and the community
- Growth: investing in our facilities and achieving growth
- Collaboration: working in successful partnerships
- Openness: listening to students and staff
- Aspirational: enabling staff and students to obtain their full potential
- A Beautiful Learning Environment
- Alumni Case Studies
- Annual Report
- College Performance
- Contact Us
- Equality & Diversity
- Fee Policy
- Financial Statement
- Have your say
- Our Location / Address
- Policies and Procedures
- Supply Chain Fees Policy
- Term Dates
- Vacancies / Jobs
- Welcome from the Principal