Why Study at Stanmore?
Stanmore College offer a wide variety of benefits and support to our students.
- We provide financial support for those who meet eligibility criteria.
- All our full time students will be supported by their own personal tutor.
- We have a dedicated learning support team.
- Free Microsoft Office 365 for all students to help with your studies.
- An full, engaging set of enrichment activities with sports such as Football, Netball and Archery, and other activities such as Computer Games Club and Photography.
Services for Students
Services for Students provide assistance to students and staff of the college, as well as to prospective students. There are a number of different student-facing services available to you. These services are in place to support you both in your studies and outside of your studies, so that you get the most out of your college experience. This section tells you everything you need to know during your time as a student here. These services are available during the following times:
- Monday-Friday 8:45am to 4:45pm during term-time.
- Monday-Friday 8:45am to 4:45pm at other times.
See the many areas of support we provide under More information.
Life as a student at Stanmore College entails much more than lessons, exams and coursework. The college is a place where you can make friends, engage in new hobbies, contribute to the community and enjoy activities and events.
Participating in a wide range of experiences and opportunities will make your time at Stanmore much more enjoyable. You will meet new people, while also enhancing your CV to help you when completing applications for university and/or employment.
Learning Resource Centre
16-18 Financial Support
Adult Financial Support
College course levels explained
Careers Information, Advice and Guidance
Attendance Award Incentives