Why Study at Stanmore?
Stanmore College offer a wide variety of benefits and support to our students.
- We provide financial support for those who meet eligibility criteria.
- All our full time students will be supported by their own personal tutor.
- We have a dedicated learning support team.
- Free Microsoft Office 365 for all students to help with your studies.
- An full, engaging set of enrichment activities with sports such as Football, Netball and Archery, and other activities such as Computer Games Club and Photography. ##
Services for Students
Services for Students provide assistance to students and staff of the college, as well as to prospective students. There are a number of different student-facing services available to you. These services are in place to support you both in your studies and outside of your studies, so that you get the most out of your college experience. This section tells you everything you need to know during your time as a student here. These services are available during the following times:
- Monday-Friday 8:45am to 4:45pm during term-time.
- Monday-Friday 8:45am to 4:45pm at other times.
- Attendance Award Incentives
- Careers Information, Advice and Guidance
- College course levels explained
- Financial Support
- International Students
- Learning Resource Centre
- Learning Support
- Our Ethos
- Pastoral Support
- Sports and Fitness
- Study Coaches
- Study Programmes
- The Café
- Tuition Fees