|Subject Area||Leisure and Community|
Intensive 4 day programme.
Who is this qualification for?
This qualification is designed for new and aspiring department heads, regional team leaders and other middle managers – really get to grips with the role, gain comprehensive business knowledge and develop the skills you need to lead at this level.
Results for the learner
· Consolidate your management skills and experience.
· Build knowledge of specialist business areas such as finance and marketing
· Develop the capabilities and personal awareness you need be a leader.
· Accredit your experience with a nationally recognised qualification
Impact for the employer
· Middle managers with an advanced understanding of their role and function in your organisation
· Managers who can assess and improve their own leadership styles and behaviours
· Flexible choice of units – customise this qualification to close skills gaps in your organisation
Each unit in this qualification focuses on a specific set of skills and knowledge in six broad areas – working with people, managing yourself and personal skills, providing direction, facilitating innovation and change, achieving results, and using resources. Employers can work with learners to find the units that best fit individual and organisational requirements.
Art for Wellbeing
Beginners IT Word and Excel
Dance, Fitness and Wellbeing
Digital Skills for Business – Microsoft Excel
Employability and IT Skills
Level 1 AAT Award in Bookkeeping
Level 1 AAT Award in Business Skills
Level 1 Award in Customer Service
Level 1 Essential Digital Skills
Level 1 NCFE CACHE Award in Understanding Safeguarding in Education and Childcare Settings
Level 1 NCFE in Employability Skills
Level 2 IT Users
Level 2 NCFE Certificate of Team Leading
Yoga and Mindfulness