|Subject Area||Leisure and Community|
THIS COURSE IS FREE (subject to status) - DON'T MISS OUT!
This combined course is a good start for anyone preparing to enter the world of work and is great for adults with little or no experience of using digital devices and the Internet.
5 skills areas this course covers in IT is:
- Using devices and managing information
- Creating and editing
- Buying things online
- Being safe and responsible online
The EMPLOYABILITY qualification will help you:
- Gain skills needed for the workplace
- Become more confident for employment
- Improve your communication skills
- Find further study easier
- Be able to turn on a device and log in.
- Be able to use a mouse and keyboard on a computer and touchscreen for smartphone or tablet.
- Be able to use tools such as changing screen to read easily or making text bigger.
- Be able to use the home screen on a device confidently.
- Know how to connect to the WIFI and Internet
- Be able to open a browser to search the web
- Find out what an App is and be able to open apps on a device.
- Get a Level 1 Certificate in Employability Skills
- Be able to add more certificates to your CV
No previous formal qualifications are required for entry to these qualifications. Students must achieve at least 80% attendance.
Initial assessment required prior to start.
Workbook and classroom assessment during course.
Lessons delivered in classroom.
Art for Wellbeing
Beginners IT Word and Excel
Dance, Fitness and Wellbeing
Digital Skills for Business – Microsoft Excel
Level 1 AAT Award in Bookkeeping
Level 1 AAT Award in Business Skills
Level 1 Award in Customer Service
Level 1 Essential Digital Skills
Level 1 NCFE CACHE Award in Understanding Safeguarding in Education and Childcare Settings
Level 1 NCFE in Employability Skills
Level 2 IT Users
Level 2 NCFE Certificate of Team Leading
Level 4 Certificate Leadership and Management
Yoga and Mindfulness