|Subject Area||Leisure and Community|
4 week intensive course
The customer service course will support staff to gain basic knowledge, understanding and experience of dealing with customers.
Learners will learn:
- How to communicate using customer service language
- Follow the rules to deliver customer service
- Handling problems
- Deal with customers face to face
- Go the extra mile in customer service
- Deal with customers across a language divide
- Use questioning techniques when delivering customer service
- Resolve customer service problems
- Deliver customer service to difficult customers
Award in Cyber Security level 1
1 week intensive course
Learners will learn about cybercrime and the risks and effects it has on individuals and organisations. They will understand routine protective methods used to maintain cybersecurity including the principles of vulnerability and penetration testing and user access control.
This single unit qualification is designed for learners to learn about cybercrime. They will understand routine protective methods used to maintain cybersecurity including the principles of vulnerability and penetration testing and user access control.
What skills, knowledge, or understanding does this qualification develop?
- Learners will learn about cybercrime and the risks and effects it has on individuals and organisations.
- Identify different forms of cybercrime and possible motives.
- Outline how cybercrime can affect individuals and organisations.
- Describe the tactics cybercriminals use to defraud people and businesses
- Identify routine protective methods to maintain cybersecurity
- State the importance of cybersecurity testing.
- Set up user access controls.
- Identify protections for and responsibilities of individuals and organisations as set out in key legislation.
- Describe ethical and unethical conduct in relation to cybersecurity
Art for Wellbeing
Beginners IT Word and Excel
Dance, Fitness and Wellbeing
Digital Skills for Business – Microsoft Excel
Employability and IT Skills
Level 1 AAT Award in Bookkeeping
Level 1 AAT Award in Business Skills
Level 1 Essential Digital Skills
Level 1 NCFE CACHE Award in Understanding Safeguarding in Education and Childcare Settings
Level 1 NCFE in Employability Skills
Level 2 IT Users
Level 2 NCFE Certificate of Team Leading
Level 4 Certificate Leadership and Management
Yoga and Mindfulness