|Qualification||NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service|
|Subject Area||Distance Learning and Online Courses|
More than 80% of business leaders in the UK believe that customers are not only the biggest pressure point for businesses, but also the most influential drivers of change. Ultimately, the customer service industry is one of the most popular and rewarding industries to work in.
This nationally recognised qualification will help you gain and develop a career in the customer service industry, and will provide you with the knowledge and skills which are essential to all job roles that involve working with customers. Do you want to work in this competitive yet exciting environment? Complete this course to get ahead of the competition by exploring important aspects of the sector.
This course is split into seven manageable units:
- Understand the customer service environment
- Principles of business
- Understand how to resolve customers’ problems and complaints
- Understand customers and customer retention
- Understand how to monitor customer service interactions and feedback
- Understand how knowledge and resources and service partnerships are used to support customer service delivery
- Understand equality, diversity and inclusion in the
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification
- Create a long-standing career pathway within the customer service industry
- Courses are delivered as distance learning, allowing learners to choose when and where to study
- Personal tutors are assigned to ensure learners have the support needed to
- Learners must be over the age of 19.
This course is ideal for those who wish to learn about communication in customer service, the delivery of customer service in different sectors, and how to make improvements to customer service.
Studying via distance learning means you can choose when and where you study.
The online course is available on an online learning platform, EQUAL.
Online learning with a difference, EQUAL features:
- Exciting and engaging content
- Interactivity – featuring videos and games to enhance learning
- Virtual tutors who offer hints, tips and guidance throughout the
Access to a computer, basic stationery, portfolio
Level 2 Certificate in Awareness of Mental Health Problems
Level 2 Certificate in Caring for the Elderly
Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills
Level 2 Certificate in Information, Advice or Guidance
Level 2 Certificate in Introducing Caring for Children and Young People
Level 2 Certificate in Personal Exercise Health and Nutrition
Level 2 Certificate in Special Education Needs and Disability
Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Children and Young People’s Mental Health
Level 2 Certificate Principles of Business Administration
Level 2 Digital Marketing TQUK
Level 2 TQUK Certificate in Understanding Environmental Sustainability (RQF)
Level 3 Certificate in Leadership and Management (ILM)
Level 3 Certificate in The Principles of End of Life Care
Level 3 Certificate in Understanding Autism
Level 3 Certificate in Understanding Mental Health
Level 3 Certificate in Understanding the Principles of Dementia Care