Proud to work with Employers
Stanmore College has a long-established relationship of working with a wide range of employers across London from receiving their specialist knowledge to influencing the curriculum. The College also provides, designs and delivers training programmes for companies and employers offer Stanmore students valuable work experience placements; these benefit both workforce of tomorrow and employers.
If you are an employer and would like to attend one of our regular networking events and/or be involved in these fantastic initiatives, contact us now at EET@stanmore.ac.uk – these events are extremely well-attended and the feedback received is excellent!
Employers have also told us that the close links that Stanmore College has with them also helped them fill vacancies in their organisations.
More information on the employers that Stanmore College works with, and vacancies available, is set out below:
Wembley Central, Greater London
Paralegal/Legal Executive, Commercial Litigation, Landlord and Tenant and Civil Litigation and probate. Permanent, North-West London
A Paralegal/Legal Executive is required by a highly regarded multi-service Law Firm in North West London.
Handling a broad spectrum of litigation matters, you will be managing your own caseload, under the supervision of a Partner, of litigation matters.
Suitable Civil Litigation Legal Executive/Paralegal will at least 1 year experience in conducting a full and varied caseload of litigation matters.
Paralegal/Legal Executive Responsibilities & Requirements:
You will have minimum of 1 year experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Civil Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Landlord and Tenant
- Property Litigation
- Candidates must have good organisational skills & the ability to work under pressure.
- The ability to prioritise your caseload whilst managing your time effectively.
- Candidates must be IT Literate, with experience in using a Case Management System & Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written & verbal communication as well as Client care skills.
- A keen attitude & a willingness to learn new skills.
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
They are a friendly, small practice and can offer career development to the right candidate. It is a great opportunity to build upon your Litigation experience in a supportive and friendly environment.
- Salary range: £20,000 full time, pro-rata for full-time
- Experience: 1 year
- Job Section: Private Practice
- Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time) Part-Time applicants will also be considered. Immediate start.
Please contact Mariana Dobras at firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.
The Legal Practice Solicitors
122 to 126 Wembley Park Drive
Wembley HA9 8HP
T: 020 8903 7017
1) Meal Delivery Driver, delivering to locations in Central London by our Electric Car (Mon- Fri 11am to 3pm). £10.50 / hour.
Eligibility: UK citizen/ILR holder, Age 25+, Clean UK motor car Driving License holder for more than 3years. Pick up Location: Stanmore.
2) Meal Delivery Motorbike riders, delivering to locations in Central London by their own motorbike (Mon- Fri 11am to 3pm). £11.50 / hour.
Eligibility: UK citizen/ILR holder, Age 18+. Pick up Location: Stanmore.
3) Marketing Interns (T level/ Btec student)
Eligibility: UK citizen/ILR holder, Age 18+. The ideal candidate will be trained to represent Bhai Catering and market our Meal packages to University students at their University Campus or Accommodation in Central London.
Transport / reimbursement will be provided. (Weekdays/weekends 6-8hours as per candidate's convenience). Excellent opportunity to interact with University students and have a feel of uni life.
Applicants should email email@example.com to express their interest.
Why Choose Stanmore?
Policies and Procedures
Our Location / Address
Life after Stanmore
Have your say
Become a Governor
Equality & Diversity
Alumni Case Studies
A Welcome from the Principal