Salsa at Stanmore College
|Subject Area||Short Courses|
This course is to introduce Basic steps to a Salsa routine.
It will help to build stamina, get fit, relax and learn a dance routines The lesson will Progression from low impact to high impact workout in dance.
Learn a dance routine, get fit, make friends and build stamina.
On to Advance Salsa.
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification, only an interest in dance. Must disclose any health issues to the tutor prior to starting the course This is a short course and at least 90 % attendance is required.
Informal assessment by tutor, will be carried out throughout the course. During the course you will be required to give feedback and complete a short questionnaire at the end of the course.
A small towel, hand gel, bottle of water, loose comfortable gym outfit, good trainers with arch support.
For ages 16-18
For ages 19+
- Level 3 Certificate in Understanding Autism
- Level 2 BCS ECDL Award in IT User Skills
- Level 2 Certificate Principles of Business Administration
- Level 1 Essential Digital Skills
- Dance, Fitness and Wellbeing
- Level 3 Certificate in Understanding the Principles of Dementia Care
- Level 1 NCFE Certificate in Digital Skills
- Chair Yoga
- Yoga and Mindfulness
- Level 3 Certificate in The Principles of End of Life Care