Salsa at Stanmore College
This course is to introduce Basic steps to a Salsa routine.
It will help to build stamina, get fit, relax and learn a dance routines The lesson will Progression from low impact to high impact workout in dance.
Learn a dance routine, get fit, make friends and build stamina.
On to Advance Salsa.
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification, only an interest in dance. Must disclose any health issues to the tutor prior to starting the course This is a short course and at least 90 % attendance is required.
Informal assessment by tutor, will be carried out throughout the course. During the course you will be required to give feedback and complete a short questionnaire at the end of the course.
A small towel, hand gel, bottle of water, loose comfortable gym outfit, good trainers with arch support.
For ages 19+
- Level 2 Certificate in Awareness of Mental Health Problems
- Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills
- Introduction to IT for ESOL learners
- Level 2 Certificate in Information, Advice or Guidance
- Yoga and Mindfulness
- Level 1 NCFE in Employability Skills
- Level 2 NCFE Certificate of Team Leading
- Beginners IT Word and Excel
- Level 3 Certificate in Understanding Mental Health
- Level 2 BCS ECDL Certificate in IT User Skills