Level 2 Certificate in Personal Exercise Health and Nutrition at Stanmore College
In today’s busy world it can be hard to find the time and energy to ensure our health and fitness are at their best, but we know it is important. If you are looking to improve your own health but aren’t sure where to start, this course is a great entry point.
This course will equip learners with a detailed understanding of the concepts of health and well-being,including basic anatomy and physiology. They will learn about the role of nutrition in exercise, including energy requirements and fluid replacement and then learn about how to measure personal fitness levels and create a personal programme of exercise and nutrition.
This course is ideal for learners who wish to increase their awareness and understanding of different aspects of health and well-being and how factors such as technology and a sedentary lifestyle can affect this. It is ideal for anyone looking to learn how to put together a personal exercise and nutrition plan and understand how to account for energy requirements and fluid replacement in relation to the type of exercise being undertaken.
This course is split into three manageable units: Unit 1: Understand health, well-being and exercise Unit 2: Understand the role of nutrition in exercise Unit 3: Plan and prepare for personal exercise and nutrition.
- Study will enhance both your personal skills and professional development
- Personal Tutors are assigned to you to ensure you have the support needed to succeed.
- This course is delivered via distance learning, allowing you to choose when and where you study
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification
This qualification is suitable for learners aged 16 or above.
Please note: As part of the course, you will be asked to record your fitness levels and test your fitness at different stages of your learning.
Laptop or computer.
For ages 19+
- Level 1 NCFE CACHE Award in Understanding Safeguarding in Education and Childcare Settings
- Level 2 BCS ECDL Certificate in IT User Skills
- Level 2 NCFE Certificate of Team Leading
- Level 2 Certificate in Introducing Caring for Children and Young People
- Mindfulness Courses
- Level 2 Certificate Principles of Business Administration
- Level 3 Certificate in The Principles of End of Life Care
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Children and Young People’s Mental Health
- Level 1 NCFE in Employability Skills
- Yoga and Mindfulness