Level 4 NCFE Certificate in Leadership and Management at Stanmore College
This qualification will:
Focus on the study of leadership and management to support different occupational areas provide learners with the skills they need to operate as a successful manager. It allow learners to develop knowledge and understanding in a range of areas relevant to managerial roles, such as managing resources and budgets, recruitment and selection, and stakeholder engagement. Qualification objectives The objectives of this qualification are to help learners to: Develop the knowledge and qualities valued in employees by employers. Understand and develop their strengths, and improve weaknesses as a manager.
This qualification is designed to provide the underpinning knowledge to support those in leadership and management roles. To be awarded the NCFE Level 4 Certificate in Leadership and Management, learners are required to successfully complete 4 mandatory units and a minimum of 3 optional units.
Level 3 qualification Business or Management
Coursework and portfolio.
For ages 16-18
- Level 2 NCFE Diploma in Skills for Business
- Level 2 BTEC Certificate in Business
- Level 3 BTEC Extended Diploma in Business
- Level 1 BTEC Diploma in Business Administration
- Level 2 Certificate in Team Leading
For ages 19+
- Level 3 BTEC Award in the Principles of Management
- Level 2 NCFE Diploma Business Administration
- Level 2 Principles of Team leading
- Level 2 Team Leading (ILM)
- Level 3 Certificate in Leadership & Management (ILM)
- Level 3 NCFE Diploma in Skills for Business Human Resources
Sijul MiahCurriculum Manager - Business Vocational
Stephanie ChittendenHead Of School - BSCAM
Doing this course could lead to great job outcomes such as:
Data powered by LMI for All