Team Leader/Supervisor Apprenticeship Level 3 at Stanmore College
This course is open to anyone aged 16 or over, living in England and not currently in full-time education and who has an interest in a senior role. It’s particularly likely to interest those who want to get hands-on experience in a real job whilst studying at the same time, or for someone looking for a chance to change careers.
The Team Leader/Supervisor Apprenticeship will give apprentices the knowledge and skills to support, manage and develop team members, manage projects, plan and monitor workloads, resolve problems and build relationships.
This professional apprenticeship allows access to join as an Associate Member of CMI and/or the Institute of Leadership and Management, to support professional career development and progression.
The course covers the following main areas:
- Interpersonal Excellence-managing people and developing relationships
- Organisational Performance-delivering results
- Personal Effectiveness-managing self
An apprentice completing this qualification will gain a Level 3 in Team Leader/Supervisor and gain specific skills through an understanding of:
- Team management principles
- Leadership techniques
- Performance management
- Relationship management
- Human resources and legal requirements
- Operational and project management
- Financial management
Apprentices can go on to secure employment in roles such as Supervisor, Team Leader, project Officer, shift Supervisor, Foreperson and Shift Manager and various other roles that entail a heightened level of responsibility/team management across all the private, public and voluntary sector.
5 GSCE's at grade 9-4 (A*-C)
- Lead Adult Care Worker Level 3
- Healthcare Assistant Practitioner Level 5
- Customer Services Practitioner Apprenticeship Level 2
- Intermediate Apprenticeship for the Children and Young People's Workforce
- Level 3 Children & Young People's Workforce: Early Years Educator
- Business Administrator Apprenticeship Level 3
- Adult Care Worker Level 2
- Digital Marketer Apprenticeship Level 3
- AAT Apprenticeship in Accounting L3
Barbara StoneBusiness Development Manager