Level 3 Assistant Accountant Apprenticeship at Stanmore College
|Qualification||Level 3 Assistant Accountant Apprenticeship|
The course equips individuals to work as an Assistant Accountant. An Assistant Accountant provides support to internal and external customers, and will mainly work either as an assistant accountant within practice, or within the finance function of an organisation. An Assistant Accountant apprentices can work towards an AAT qualification.
Typically this apprenticeship will take 18 months to complete.
The Apprenticeship standard details the essential knowledge, skills and behaviours that somebody would need to demonstrate to be a successful Assistant Accountant; this includes business awareness, ethnics, communication, embracing change and problem solving. Apprentices will need to show they are competent in all the areas detailed in the standard when they take End Point Assessment.
The knowledge areas of the standard will typically be covered through completion of the AAT qualification. Skills and behaviours are developed through workshops, e-learning, workplace training and practical experience provided ‘on-the-job’.
Successful completers will be able to move into leadership or management roles within the Sector which may be aligned to an Apprenticeship at higher level. This progression will involve leading teams of people; acting as a mentor for staff; or specialising with the delivery of sporting and physical activity programmes to certain populations or communities.
Assistant Accountant Level 3 Qualification
An institute for apprenticeships regulated:
Level 2 Apprenticeship Community Activator Coach
Professional recognition: On successful completion of the Standard, all Apprentices will be automatically given CIMSPA (Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity) at Associate Membership level.
We will undertake an assessment and skills scan to make sure that this qualification is suitable for you. It is preferable to have English and Maths GCSE Grade 4/C or above.
1-2-1 assessment and support to evidence the behaviours, skill and knowledge elements will take place in your workplace, at mutually convenient times and dates with your assessor.
End Point Assessment
All apprenticeship standards require apprentices to complete an end point assessment to successfully achieve the apprenticeship qualification. The end point assessment is;
An in tray test of knowledge components
Structured interview that assesses skills and behaviours documented within the competency portfolio.
There are no specific resource requirements for this qualification.
For ages 16+
For ages 16-18
- Level 3 Children & Young People's Workforce: Early Years Educator
- Level 4 Cyber Security Technologist Apprenticeship
- Level 4 Children, Young People and Families Practitioner Apprenticeship
- Level 3 IT Infrastructure Apprenticeship
- Level 5 Children, Young People and Families Manager Apprenticeship
For ages 19+
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship
- Level 4 Associate Project Manager Apprenticeship
- Intermediate Apprenticeship for the Children and Young People's Workforce
- Level 3 Team Leader/Supervisor Apprenticeship
- Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship
- Level 2 Customer Services Practitioner Apprenticeship
- Level 5 Healthcare Assistant Practitioner
- Level 3 Lead Adult Care Worker