- B1 - You and Your Genes
- B2 - Keeping healthy
- B3 - Living together
- B4 - Using food and controlling growth
- B5 - The human body
- B6 - Life on Earth
- B7 - Ideas about science
- B8 - Practical techniques
- Increase emphasise scientific literacy.
- Develop practical skills
- Develop knowledge of how science works
- To develop writing in a scientific manner
Grade 3 in GCSE science & GCSE in English and Maths would be advantageous.
Two 1.45hr exams in May and June. There is no assessed coursework on this course.
Calculator and Text Book