|Qualification||Level 1 EDCL Award in Health and Safety Awareness ( & Risk Assessments with Covid-19 requirements)|
|Subject Area||Community Learning|
This is a 4-day course on line, approx., 9am until 4.40pm.
- First 2 days will be Health and Safety Awareness and Risk Assessments
- Then 2 days in the classroom, Highfield Level 2 in Conflict Management (RQF)
This qualification is designed for a wide range of learners who want to develop their knowledge and understanding of health and safety.
This qualification will:
- Focus on the study of the basic principles of health and safety, including hazards and risks within the workplace. Qualification objectives.
The objectives of this qualification are to help learners to:
- Understand the importance of health and safety procedures.
- Raise awareness of the potential hazards and risks in the workplace.
- Understand implications of poor health and safety.
- Know key rights and responsibilities relating to health and safety.
Full NCFE Certification
Learners who achieve this qualification could progress to:
- *Highfield Level 2 in Conflict Management (RQF) - 2 days in the classroom, continue on from this course
- NCFE Level 2 Award in Occupational Health and Safety It may be useful to those studying qualifications or working in a range of different sectors.
To achieve: NCFE Level 1 Award in Health and Safety Awareness, learners must successfully demonstrate their achievement of all learning outcomes of the unit as detailed in the qualification specification, delivered on MS Teams.
- Your workbook will be sent in advance for you to complete various exercises prior to attending 1st lesson
- Your completed workbook will need to be required for verification.
Risk Assessment – by the end of day 2, you will be able to write a Risk Assessment
*Progression from this qualification is : Conflict Management – 2 day course
- To be delivered in the Classroom as this needs group interaction. Examination (Multiple choice) set at the end of day 2.
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification, This is a short course and at least 90 % attendance is required
Candidates must be over 19. Pre course study and work information will be sent
Internally assessed via mandatory workbook .
Pen and paper / Workbook / Laptop / Computer
Beginners IT Word and Excel
Dance, Fitness and Wellbeing
Digital Parenting for ESOL learners
Employability and IT Skills
Entry 3 Brush up your IT
First Aid at work
Introduction to IT for ESOL learners
Level 1 BCS Award in IT User Skills (ECDL Essentials)
Level 1 Essential Digital Skills
Level 1 Event Planning in the Hospitality Industry
Level 1 IT Users and Cyber Security
Level 1 NCFE Award in Mentoring
Level 1 NCFE CACHE Award in Understanding Safeguarding in Education and Childcare Settings
Level 1 NCFE CACHE Certificate in Wellbeing
Level 1 NCFE Certificate in Digital Skills
Level 1 NCFE Certificate in IT User Skills
Level 1 NCFE in Employability Skills
Level 2 Certificate in Awareness of Bullying in Children and Young People
Level 2 Event Planning in the Hospitality Industry
Level 2 IT Users and Cyber Security
Level 2 NCFE Certificate of Team Leading
Yoga and Mindfulness