The Creative Media level 3 students visited What’s Possible Group to gain experience of a day in the life of a marketing group.
They met a wide range of employees ranging from the managing partner to apprentices and learned about delivering a client’s brief from:
- Understanding the client’s aims
- Understanding the intended consumer
- Creating a strategy for marketing a product
- Getting creative with a campaign
- Delivering it through appropriate means (tv, social media)
- An apprentice’s experience of entering the media world
- Great pizza
- Lots of snacks and fizzy drinks!
The What’s Possible Group really enjoyed having us and enjoyed the input from the students, who were a credit to Stanmore College.