|Qualification||Level 3 Certificate in Assessing the Quality of Assessment|
|Subject Area||Teacher Training and Education|
Course starting soon (Course to run part-time over 3 months)
3 Teaching sessions:
- 18th October 2023 1.30pm – 4.30pm
- 1st November 2023 1.30pm – 4.30pm
- 6th December 2023 1.30pm – 4.30pm
Each student will need to complete 1 x professional discussion, 1 (preferably 2) observations
Each CAVA student will need to:
- Access to a minimum of 4 assessments to meet evidence requirements
- Access to a qualified assessor who can countersign their work
- Access to an Internal Quality Assurer who can verify their work and provide feedback
- Access to standardisation meetings – they will need a copy of minutes to provide a part of their evidence of attendance. They need to play an active part in the meeting and make a contribution to the meeting, this will be included as part of their evidence for submission.
- CAVA students who do not have access to a ‘real standardisation’ meeting will need to inform the course tutor who will arrange for a Standardisation meeting with other candidates to ensure the criteria is met.
- 8 assignments as set by the tutor
- 1 (or 2) observations
- 1 Professional discussion
- Good amount of Work product (evidence of work collected with their students, minutes from meetings, IQA reports for the assessing they have completed.