Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Personal Training at Stanmore College
|Qulification||Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Personal Training|
|Subject Area||Sport Studies|
The course prepares students to become fitness professionals and progress onto the path of providing personal training to clients. The in-depth course covers units ranging from anatomy and physiology to delivering exercise and physical activity as part of a personal training programme. Further on, the course expands on aplying the principles of nutrition to support client goals as part of an exercise and physical activity programme.
You will be able to practice as a personal trainer and will be able to join REPs.
- Level 4 qualifications.
- Other sports specific NVQ's.
4 GCSEs at Grades 9-4 (A-C). Alternatively, Level 2 progressors (Merit).
Enables students to deliver PE in primary schools. Students will undertake work placements in primary schools.
- FA Level 1 Coaching - every student will have the opportunity to complete.
- FA Level 1 coaching (this will be an additional cost).
- Portugal Trip - annual trip to Portugal, play in a national tournament.
Coursework and a portfolio and practical assessments.
For ages 16-18
- Level 3 Supporting Physical Education in Schools
- Level 3 BTEC Extended Diploma in Sport
- Level 1 NCFE Sports Programme
For ages 19+
James DuncanDeputy Head of School - BSCAM
Stephanie ChittendenHead Of School - BSCAM
Doing this course could lead to great job outcomes such as:
Data powered by LMI for All