Level 2 Certificate Principles of Business Administration at Stanmore College
|Qualification||Level 2 Certificate Principles of Business Administration|
|Subject Area||Short Courses|
UK employers have recently reported a shortage in the amount of skilled business and administration staff, despite more than four and a half million people already working in this sector. This figure is expected to rise in coming years as the shortage of skills needs to be filled.
Have you got what it takes to provide the crucial everyday support that organisations need to run their business, meet their targets and be successful? Well, this qualification provides you with a thorough understanding of all the aspects of a business administration role, which could enable you to progress within a business environment.
This qualification is ideal for anyone with an interest in the responsibilities and tasks involved in a business administration role. By exploring the principles of supporting events, project management and changes within a business environment, you will develop a competitive and impressive knowledge about this sector which can help you start a new career or progress within a current role.
This course is split into seven manageable units:
- Unit 1: Principles of providing administrative services
- Unit 2: Principles of business document production and information management
- Unit 3: Understand communication in a business environment
- Unit 4: Understand employer organisations
- Unit 5: Understand how to develop working relationships with colleagues
- Unit 6: Understand how to carry out business administration tasks
- Unit 7: Understand how to prepare text.
Studying via distance learning means you can choose when and where you study.
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification
- Create a long-standing career pathway in a variety of business environments
Level 3 Business Administration
This qualification is suitable for learners aged 19 or above.
Laptop or computer.
For ages 16-18
For ages 19+
- Level 1 NCFE CACHE Certificate in Wellbeing
- Entry 3 Essential Digital Skills
- Level 1 EDCL Award in Health and Safety Awareness ( & Risk Assessments with Covid-19 requirements)
- Level 1 NCFE CACHE Award in Understanding Safeguarding in Education and Childcare Settings
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Children and Young People’s Mental Health
- Level 3 Certificate in Understanding the Principles of Dementia Care
- Improvers IT for ESOL learners
- Level 1 NCFE in Employability Skills
- Introduction to IT for ESOL learners
- Level 2 Certificate in Caring for the Elderly