Beginners IT Word and Excel at Stanmore College
|Qualification||Beginners IT Word and Excel|
|Subject Area||Short Courses|
This course is suitable for beginners, and will give an introduction to Word and Excel. How to open documents and save them How to open files, tabs, tables, adding graphs. Naming tabs and books.
Be more confident with the workings of Word, Excel and computer skills
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification, but completion of questionnaire or interview prior to enrolling. This is a short course and 90% attendance is required.
Informal assessment by tutor, will be carried out throughout the course. During the course you will be required to give feedback and complete a short questionnaire at the end of the course
Pen and Notepad.
Although surface wipes and hand gel will be available, please bring your own mask
For ages 16-18
For ages 19+
- Level 3 Certificate in The Principles of End of Life Care
- Level 1 EDCL Award in Health and Safety Awareness ( & Risk Assessments with Covid-19 requirements)
- Dance, Fitness and Wellbeing
- Level 1 BCS Award in IT User Skills (ECDL Essentials)
- Level 1 NCFE CACHE Award in Understanding Safeguarding in Education and Childcare Settings
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Children and Young People’s Mental Health
- Yoga and Mindfulness
- Level 2 Certificate in Awareness of Mental Health Problems
- Level 1 NCFE in Employability Skills
- Level 3 Certificate in Understanding Autism