Beginners IT at Stanmore College
|Subject Area||Short Courses|
This course is suitable for beginners, and will give an introduction to Word and Excel. How to open documents and save them How to open files, tabs, tables, adding graphs. Naming tabs and books.
Be more confident with the workings of Word, Excel and computer skills
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification, but completion of questionnaire or interview prior to enrolling. This is a short course and 90% attendance is required.
Informal assessment by tutor, will be carried out throughout the course. During the course you will be required to give feedback and complete a short questionnaire at the end of the course
Pen and Notepad.
Although surface wipes and hand gel will be available, please bring your own mask
For ages 19+
- Level 2 Certificate in Awareness of Bullying in Children and Young People
- Level 1 Essential Digital Skills
- Level 2 Certificate in Introducing Caring for Children and Young People
- Chair Yoga
- Level 2 Certificate in Personal Exercise Health and Nutrition
- Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills
- Level 3 Certificate in Understanding the Principles of Dementia Care
- Level 2 Pearson Edexcel Certificate in Providing Security Services
- Level 2 Certificate in Awareness of Mental Health Problems
- Level 2 NCFE Certificate of Team Leading