Level 1 NCFE in Employability Skills at Stanmore College
|Qualification||Level 1 NCFE in Employability Skills|
|Subject Area||Short Courses|
NCFE Level 1 Certificate in Employability Skills qualification is designed to prepare learners to enter the world of work.
The objectives of these qualifications are to help learners to:
- develop and enhance skills required for the working environment
- develop learners’ confidence for employment and motivation
- improve communication skills and personal effectiveness
- provide a basis for further study
To achieve the NCFE Level 1 Certificate in Employability Skills learners must successfully demonstrate their achievement of all learning outcomes and assessment criteria of the units as detailed in these qualifications specification. Grades are not awarded.
These qualifications are a short introduction for anyone preparing to enter the world of work. They are also suitable for anyone already working who wishes to formalise and further develop their existing experience and skills
There are no specific recommended prior learning requirements for this qualification. However, learners may find it helpful if they’ve already achieved an Entry Level 3 qualification.
Assessment Informal assessment by tutor, will be carried out throughout the course. During the course you will be required to give feedback and complete a short questionnaire at the end of the course.
For ages 16-18
For ages 19+
- Level 2 Pearson Edexcel NVQ Certificate in Spectator Safety
- Level 2 Certificate in Introducing Caring for Children and Young People
- Level 1 NCFE Certificate in IT User Skills
- Beginners IT Word and Excel
- Level 2 NCFE Certificate of Team Leading
- Level 2 Certificate Principles of Business Administration
- Level 2 Certificate in Awareness of Bullying in Children and Young People
- Level 3 Certificate in Understanding Autism
- Level 2 Certificate in Information, Advice or Guidance
- Digital Parenting for ESOL learners