Level 1 NCFE in Employability Skills at Stanmore College
NCFE Level 1 Certificate in Employability Skills qualification is designed to prepare learners to enter the world of work.
The objectives of these qualifications are to help learners to:
- develop and enhance skills required for the working environment
- develop learners’ confidence for employment and motivation
- improve communication skills and personal effectiveness
- provide a basis for further study
To achieve the NCFE Level 1 Certificate in Employability Skills learners must successfully demonstrate their achievement of all learning outcomes and assessment criteria of the units as detailed in these qualifications specification. Grades are not awarded.
These qualifications are a short introduction for anyone preparing to enter the world of work. They are also suitable for anyone already working who wishes to formalise and further develop their existing experience and skills
There are no specific recommended prior learning requirements for this qualification. However, learners may find it helpful if they’ve already achieved an Entry Level 3 qualification.
Assessment Informal assessment by tutor, will be carried out throughout the course. During the course you will be required to give feedback and complete a short questionnaire at the end of the course.
For ages 19+
- Level 1 NCFE Certificate in Digital Skills
- Introduction to IT for ESOL learners
- Level 2 Pearson Edexcel NVQ Certificate in Spectator Safety
- Digital Parenting for ESOL learners
- Beginners IT Word and Excel
- Level 2 NCFE Certificate of Team Leading
- Mindfulness Courses
- Level 1 NCFE CACHE Award in Understanding Safeguarding in Education and Childcare Settings
- Level 1 NCFE Award in Mentoring