Level 1 NCFE CACHE Certificate in Wellbeing at Stanmore College
Learners with an interest in developing knowledge of their own and others’ well-being. It provides a range of flexible units to suit their individual circumstances and interests.
Monday 23rd November 2020 (20 weeks 2 hours min per week)
Level 1 NCFE CACHE Certificate in Wellbeing
Level 2 NCFE
There are no formal entry requirements.
Assessment Informal assessment by tutor, will be carried out throughout the course. During the course you will be required to give feedback and complete a short questionnaire at the end of the course.
For ages 19+
- First Aid at work
- Level 1 BCS ECDL Certificate in IT User Skills
- Level 2 BCS ECDL Award in IT User Skills
- Level 1 NCFE CACHE Award in Understanding Safeguarding in Education and Childcare Settings
- Level 1 NCFE Award in Health and Safety Awareness ( & Risk Assessments with Covid-19 requirements)
- Mindfulness Courses
- Entry 3 Essential Digital Skills
- Level 2 NCFE Certificate of Team Leading
- Level 2 Pearson Edexcel Certificate in Providing Security Services
- Introduction to IT for ESOL learners