Level 1 NCFE CACHE Certificate in Wellbeing at Stanmore College
|Qualification||Level 1 NCFE CACHE Certificate in Wellbeing|
|Subject Area||Short Courses|
Learners with an interest in developing knowledge of their own and others’ well-being. It provides a range of flexible units to suit their individual circumstances and interests.
Monday 23rd November 2020 (20 weeks 2 hours min per week)
Level 1 NCFE CACHE Certificate in Wellbeing
Level 2 NCFE
There are no formal entry requirements.
Assessment Informal assessment by tutor, will be carried out throughout the course. During the course you will be required to give feedback and complete a short questionnaire at the end of the course.
For ages 19+
- Level 2 Certificate Principles of Business Administration
- Level 2 Pearson Edexcel Certificate in Providing Security Services
- Introduction to IT for ESOL learners
- Level 1 BCS Award in IT User Skills (ECDL Essentials)
- Chair Yoga
- Digital Parenting for ESOL learners
- Level 1 NCFE Certificate in Digital Skills
- Level 3 Certificate in Understanding the Principles of Dementia Care
- Level 1 NCFE in Employability Skills
- Level 3 Certificate in The Principles of End of Life Care