Level 2 Certificate in Awareness of Bullying in Children and Young People at Stanmore College
|Qualification||Level 2 Certificate in Awareness of Bullying in Children and Young People|
|Subject Area||Short Courses|
Research has found that over half of children aged 11 to 16 have been bullied about their appearance, with 40% targeted at least once a week. With this in mind, it has become more important than ever to address the issue of bullying amongst children and young people. Bullying takes many forms – physical, verbal, and in more recent years as technology has developed, cyber bullying has increasingly become a problem.
This course aims to increase awareness of the types of bullying that can occur, what factors can create a bully, the legislation surrounding bullying, and how to help an individual who is being bullied.
This course is ideal for learners who wish to increase their awareness and understanding of bullying, including how to recognise when bullying is taking place, taking action to stop bullying and the legislation surrounding bullying.
This course is split into four manageable units: Unit 1: Principles of bullying Unit 2: Recognising bullying in children and young people Unit 3: Action to be taken when a child and young person is being bullied Unit 4: Understand government guidelines for bullying
- Learn how to recognise and take action to stop bullying
- This course is delivered via distance learning, allowing you to choose when and where you study
- Study will enhance both your personal skills and professional development
- Personal Tutors are assigned to you to ensure you have the support needed to succeed.
- Gain a nationally recognised qualifi cation
This qualification is suitable for learners aged 16 or above.
Laptop or computer.
For ages 16-18
For ages 19+
- Level 3 Certificate in Understanding the Principles of Dementia Care
- Level 1 Essential Digital Skills
- Level 3 Certificate in Understanding Autism
- Level 3 Certificate in The Principles of End of Life Care
- Level 1 EDCL Award in Health and Safety Awareness ( & Risk Assessments with Covid-19 requirements)
- Digital Parenting for ESOL learners
- Mindfulness Courses
- Yoga and Mindfulness
- Level 2 Certificate in Information, Advice or Guidance
- Level 1 NCFE CACHE Award in Understanding Safeguarding in Education and Childcare Settings