Level 1 NCFE Certificate in IT User Skills at Stanmore College
|Qualification||Level 1 NCFE Certificate in IT User Skills|
|Subject Area||Short Courses|
The qualification is designed for a learner who is looking to gain an introduction to basic IT User Skills in order to progress to further training / learning. It is ideal for learners with little/no understanding in the use of IT and provides a learner with the skills and knowledge needed to continue to the next level of IT User Training or a non IT discipline where basic IT skills are required, such as administration.
ECDL (European Computer Driving Licence) is the internationally recognised qualification which enables people to demonstrate their competence in a wide range of computer skills.
This qualification is a combination of the modules listed below:
- IT user fundamentals
- Internet and email
- Word processing
- Spread sheet software
- Presentation software
- Database software
- Online collaboration
- Improving productivity
- Project planning
- IT security for users
BCS Level 1 ECDL Certificate in IT User Skills
This suite of qualifications gives learners the opportunity to:
- Progress to employment;
- prepare for employment;
- Progress to further study;
- Develop further or more advanced skills by completing another qualification within the suite which is either larger or at a higher level.
There are no prior requirements needed to start your studies. This qualification is for absolute beginners or those already working with computers.
Learners must be employed by organisations located in London.
There are no specific resource requirements for this qualification.
For ages 16-18
For ages 19+
- Digital Parenting for ESOL learners
- Level 1 NCFE Award in Mentoring
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Children and Young People’s Mental Health
- Level 2 Certificate in Caring for the Elderly
- Level 2 Pearson Edexcel Certificate in Providing Security Services
- Level 1 NCFE Certificate in Digital Skills
- Beginners IT Word and Excel
- Level 1 EDCL Award in Health and Safety Awareness ( & Risk Assessments with Covid-19 requirements)
- Level 3 Certificate in Understanding Mental Health
- Level 2 NCFE Certificate of Team Leading