Level 3 NCFE CACHE Award in Preparing to Work in Home-based Childcare at Stanmore College
|Qualification||Level 3 NCFE CACHE Award in Preparing to Work in Home-based Childcare|
|Subject Area||Early Years|
A 14 week course where learners gain skills, knowledge and a qualification to allow them to set up their own business to provide high quality home-based childcare.
If you live in Harrow you need to attend a Pre-Registration meeting. Please contact Harrow Families Information Service on 020 8901 2690 Option 1.
- Understand current legislation and regulation in relation to home-based childcare.
- Understand how to establish a safe and healthy home- based childcare environment for children.
- Understand how to promote equality, diversity and inclusion.
- Understand how day-to-day care routines promote children’s well-being.
- Understand how to work in partnership to support children’s outcomes.
- Understand children’s learning and behaviour in relation to sequence, rate and stage of development.
- Understand the value of play in promoting children’s learning and development.
- Understand the role of observation in promoting children’s learning and development.
- Understand how to lead and manage a home- based childcare setting.
- Understand how to comply with financial and taxation requirements when setting up a home-based childcare setting.
- Understand how to create a business plan
Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Workforce (Early Years Educator)
- Level 2 literacy
- Complete an initial assessment in English and a short piece of writing at the interview to assess suitability for the course
Candidates will be required to complete two units as a portfolio of evidence assessed by the teacher.
For ages 16-18
- Level 2 NCFE Diploma for the Early Years Practitioner
- T-Levels Education and Childcare
- Level 1 Diploma in Health, Social Care, Children and Young People Settings
- Level 3 Diploma in Early Years Education and Care
- Level 1 NCFE CACHE Award in Preparing to Work in Schools
For ages 19+
- Level 1 CACHE Diploma in Caring for Children
- Level 3 Special Educational Needs Coordiinator (SENco)
- Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training
- Level 4 Cache Certificate in Working with Parents
- Level 2 NCFE Diploma for the Early Years Practitioner PT
- Level 2 CACHE Cert in Supporting Teaching & Learning
- Level 3 Award in Education and Training
- Level 3 Certificate Supporting Teaching & Learning
- Entry 3 Certificate in Caring for A Child/Children
- Level 4 Certificate for the Early Years Advanced Practitioner