Level 4 Cache Certificate in Working with Parents at Stanmore College
|Qualification||Level 4 Cache Certificate in Working with Parents|
|Subject Area||Early Years|
This qualification is designed to enhance the skills and knowledge of practitioners by providing support to parents/carers and includes areas such as supporting families across children and young people provision, multi-disciplinary work and engaging parents and carers in the holistic development of children through play.
The qualification consists of 3 mandatory units. Learners must complete all of the mandatory units to achieve this qualification.
Level 4 qualification.
This qualification is suitable for practitioners working with children, young people and their families in early years’ education and care that wish to build upon their knowledge and skills when providing support to parents/carers. All learners attempting to meet skills-based criteria must be observed within the real work environment.
Learners should be aged 19 or above and have achieved a relevant Level 3 Qualification in Early Years and Childcare. It is also necessary to be working or volunteering in a childcare setting in a role that provides support to parents/carers.
Internally assessed portfolio of evidence assessed by centre staff and externally quality assured by CACHE
A relevant level 3 qualification. A signed agreement from the work setting to support the learner in achieving the qualification.
For ages 16-18
- Level 1 NCFE CACHE Award in Preparing to Work in Schools
- T-Levels Education and Childcare
- Level 2 NCFE Diploma for the Early Years Practitioner
- Level 3 Diploma in Early Years Education and Care
- Level 1 Diploma in Health, Social Care, Children and Young People Settings
For ages 19+
- Level 3 NCFE CACHE Award in Preparing to Work in Home-based Childcare
- Entry 3 Certificate in Caring for A Child/Children
- Level 1 CACHE Diploma in Caring for Children
- Level 3 Special Educational Needs Coordinator (SENco)
- Level 3 Certificate Supporting Teaching & Learning
- Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training
- Level 2 CACHE Cert in Supporting Teaching & Learning
- Level 2 NCFE Diploma for the Early Years Practitioner PT
- Level 2 Award in Supporting Individuals with Learning Disabilities
- Level 4 Certificate for the Early Years Advanced Practitioner