Level 1 Diploma in Health, Social Care, Children and Young People Settings at Stanmore College
This course is aimed at students that would like to progress to a level 2 course within the care or early years sector. These qualifications will develop the knowledge and awareness of the types of provision in the health, social care and children's and young people's sectors.
They include the roles played by workers - from principles and values through to health and safety and working with others. In the Certificate there is the option to take units in more specialised areas such as learning disability, sensory loss or mental health.
The CACHE Level 1 Award Certificate in Personal & Social Development (QCF) will help develop personal knowledge and the skills which will help in day to day life.
Progression to Level 2.
During your course you will be given advice, guidance and support in identifying and applying for the Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care for the Level 2 Award, Certificate and Diploma in Childcare and Education.
Young people following this route must have achieved 4 GCSE's at grade E/F including an E in English and maths or equivalent level 3 qualifications.
Small assignment tasks.
For ages 16-18
- Entry 3 Certificate in Caring for A Child/Children
- Level 3 Diploma in Early Years Education and Care
- Level 2 Certificate in Introduction to Early years Education & Care
For ages 19+
- Level 3 CACHE Diploma for the Early Years Workforce
- Level 2 CACHE Cert in Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools
- Level 1 CACHE Award in Caring for Children
- Level 3 Supporting Teaching & Learning
- Level 4 Certificate for the Early Years Advanced Practitioner
- Level 4 Cache Certificate in Working with Parents
- Level 2 Award in Supporting Individuals with Additional Needs
- Level 3 SENCo Special Education Needs Coordinator
- Level 2 CACHE Cert in an Introduction to Early Years Education & Care
Caroline RyderCurriculum Manager - Early Years and Education
Doing this course could lead to great job outcomes such as:
Data powered by LMI for All