Entry 3 Certificate in Caring for A Child/Children at Stanmore College
|Qualification||Entry 3 Certificate in Caring for A Child/Children|
|Subject Area||Early Years|
These qualifications are made up of units each representing a small step of learning. Units taught will develop skills for reading and writing alongside developing an understanding of introduction to childcare.
This qualification develops the basic skills needed to care for a baby or young child. There is a choice of units - from setting a routine through to healthy lifestyles and the importance of play and learning.
They are part of Foundation Learning (FL) and allow learners to discover and develop skills in caring for a child/children. The course is made up of an Award and a Certificate at Entry level. To complete the Award learners much achieve a minimum of 9 credits. To complete the Certificate learners must achieve a minimum of 18 credits.
This qualification provides learners with Entry Level Certificate in Caring for A Child/Children (Entry 3) and opportunities to progress to level 1 in Childcare.
The Level 1 in Caring for Children qualifications or the Level 1 Personal and Social Development qualifications, as they share some units with this qualification. Credits achieved from these units can be transferred over and counted towards the next qualification.
Learners should have or be working towards Level 1 ESOL or equivalent. You do not need to be working in childcare to complete this qualification.
Entry 3 Certificate in Caring for A Child/Children
There are no specific resource requirements for this qualification.
For ages 16-18
- Level 2 NCFE Diploma for the Early Years Practitioner
- Level 3 Diploma in Early Years Education and Care
- Level 1 NCFE CACHE Award in Preparing to Work in Schools
- T-Levels Education and Childcare
- Level 1 Diploma in Health, Social Care, Children and Young People Settings
For ages 19+
- Level 2 CACHE Cert in Supporting Teaching & Learning
- Level 3 Award in Education and Training
- Level 4 Certificate for the Early Years Advanced Practitioner
- Level 3 NCFE CACHE Award in Preparing to Work in Home-based Childcare
- Level 3 CACHE Diploma for the Early Years Workforce
- Level 3 Special Educational Needs Coordiinator (SENco)
- Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training
- Level 2 Award in Supporting Individuals with Learning Disabilities
- Level 2 NCFE Diploma for the Early Years Practitioner PT
- Level 1 CACHE Diploma in Caring for Children
Caroline RyderCurriculum Manager - Early Years and Education
Doing this course could lead to great job outcomes such as:
Data powered by LMI for All