Level 2 CACHE Cert in an Introduction to Early Years Education & Care at Stanmore College
This qualification is designed for adult learners to help with building the knowledge and skills needed when working under supervision with children and young people from birth to 19 years of age. It covers a diverse range of job roles and occupational areas working in children's settings including early years and social care.
- To gain knowledge and practice of working in an early years setting
- To develop competent communication skills with parents, staff and children
- To identify and incorporate the EYFS
- To promote Every Child Matters including safeguarding and healthy eating
Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Workforce (Early Years Educator)
Type of job roles you can apply for on completion:
- Assistant Pre-school workers
- Assistant in Children's Centres
- Assistant in Day Nurseries, Nursery schools and Nursery classes
Interview At least 1 days work/voluntary work in an early years setting (6 hours) Level 1 literacy Clear DBS (CRB) check Letter to confirm employment/voluntary work from employer required Complete an initial assessment in English and a short piece of writing to assess suitability for the course.
It will be assessed by your tutor or assessor using a range of methods. This could include direct observation in the workplace, a portfolio of evidence, written assignments or a task set by CACHE.
The qualification will be pass or refer and all the assessment criteria of the chosen units must be achieved in order to obtain a pass.
For ages 16-18
- Level 2 Certificate in Introduction to Early years Education & Care
- Entry 3 Certificate in Caring for A Child/Children
- Level 3 Diploma in Early Years Education and Care
- Level 1 Diploma in Health, Social Care, Children and Young People Settings
For ages 19+
- Level 2 Award in Supporting Individuals with Additional Needs
- Level 3 SENCo Special Education Needs Coordinator
- Level 4 Certificate for the Early Years Advanced Practitioner
- Level 1 CACHE Award in Caring for Children
- Level 2 CACHE Cert in Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools
- Level 4 Cache Certificate in Working with Parents
- Level 3 CACHE Diploma for the Early Years Workforce
- Level 3 Supporting Teaching & Learning
Caroline RyderCurriculum Manager - Early Years and Education
Doing this course could lead to great job outcomes such as:
Data powered by LMI for All