Level 3 NCFE Diploma in Skills for Business Human Resources at Stanmore College
Aims and objectives of this qualification:-
This qualification provides transferable skills, knowledge and understanding that can be applied in any business setting. Units in Group A are aligned to National Occupational Standards for business and represent the core attributes required by employers in a range of business settings. Units in Group B specialise in human resources covering recruitment and selection, employment law, workplace training and health and safety.
The NCFE qualification aims to provide learners with:
- An understanding of the essential skills required to work successfully in a business environment.
- The skills required to solve problems in a business environment.
- An understanding of business culture and responsibilities.
- The ability to successfully communicate and work with others in a business environment.
- The opportunity to develop the skills required to manage and improve their own performance in a business environment.
- The skills, knowledge and resources to carry out human resource activities including health and safety in the workplace, employment law and recruitment and selection.
This qualification has UCAS points as follows:-
- Distinction* : 84
- Distinction: 72
- Merit: 48
- Pass: 24
Level 4 qualification.
Level 3 qualification.
Coursework and a portfolio.
To be awarded the NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Skills for Business Human Resources, learners are required to successfully complete 6 units from group A and 3 units from group B. This qualifiction consists of 15 units:-
- Unit 01 Business culture and responsibilities (10 credits)
- Unit 02 Deliver customer service in a business environment (10 credits)
- Unit 03 Produce documents in a business environment (10 credits)
- Unit 04 Solve problems in a business environment (10 credits)
- Unit 05 Work with others in a business environment (10 credits)
- Unit 06 Communicate in a business environment (10 credits)
- Unit 07 Contribute to running a project (10 credits)
- Unit 08 Innovation in a business environment (10 credits)
- Unit 09 Manage and improve own performance in a business environment (10 credits)
- Unit 10 Respond to change in a business environmnet (10 credits)
- Unit 11 Recruitment and selection in business (10 credits)
- Unit 12 Aspects of employment law (10 credits)
- Unit 13 Human resource management in business (10 credits)
- Unit 14 Training in the business workplace (10 credits)
- Unit 15 Understanding health and safety in the business workplace (10 credits)
For ages 16-18
- Level 2 Certificate in Team Leading
- Level 2 NCFE Diploma in Skills for Business
- Level 2 BTEC Certificate in Business
- Level 3 BTEC Extended Diploma in Business
- Level 1 BTEC Diploma in Business Administration
For ages 19+
- Level 3 BTEC Award in the Principles of Management
- Level 3 Certificate in Leadership & Management (ILM)
- Level 4 NCFE Certificate in Leadership and Management
- Level 2 Principles of Team leading
- Level 2 Team Leading (ILM)
- Level 2 NCFE Diploma Business Administration
Sijul MiahCurriculum Manager - Business Vocational
Stephanie ChittendenHead Of School - BSCAM
Doing this course could lead to great job outcomes such as:
Data powered by LMI for All