Level 1 BTEC Diploma in Business Administration at Stanmore College
Working in a business setting or running your own business requires a wide range of technical, organisational, communication and decision-making skills, to ensure the business function runs smoothly. There is a huge demand in business for multi-skilled employees to deal with the constant advances in technical and business processes. Our courses are designed to equip you with the skills needed in a business environment. Our qualified tutors will support and guide you in the classrooms/workshops and through tutorials as they help you to develop the skills and techniques required in the industry. You will be taught all theory sessions in fully equipped classrooms using a range of teaching methods and online learning resources. Work experience is a compulsory part of this course. Our Employability Team are on hand to help you.
Level 1 qualification. Progression to Level 2.
BTEC Diploma in Business Level 2.
4 GCSEs grades 2 (E) including English and maths or Level 1 Functional Skills
Assessment will be ongoing. More information will be provided at enrolment.
For ages 16-18
- Level 2 NCFE Diploma in Skills for Business
- Level 3 BTEC Extended Diploma in Business
- Level 2 BTEC Certificate in Business
- Level 2 Certificate in Team Leading
For ages 19+
- Level 2 NCFE Diploma Business Administration
- Level 2 Principles of Team leading
- Level 4 NCFE Certificate in Leadership and Management
- Level 3 NCFE Diploma in Skills for Business Human Resources
- Level 3 Certificate in Leadership & Management (ILM)
- Level 3 BTEC Award in the Principles of Management
- Level 2 Team Leading (ILM)
Sijul MiahCurriculum Manager - Business Vocational
Stephanie ChittendenHead Of School - BSCAM
Doing this course could lead to great job outcomes such as:
Data powered by LMI for All