Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship at Stanmore College
The Digital Marketer Apprenticeship will equip students to define, design, build and implement digital campaigns across a variety of on line and social media platforms to drive customer acquisition, customer engagement and customer retention.
This professional apprenticeship allows access to join as an Affiliate (Professional) member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) and as an associate member of the Chartered Institute of IT (BCS).
The number of organisations with an online presence is increasing, creating a surge of job prospects in the marketing industry. A digital marketer will typically be working as part of a team, which they will have responsibility for some of the straightforward elements of the overall marketing plan or campaign.
The course covers the following main areas:
- Search Engine optimisation, Email Marketing and Search Marketing
- Principles of Coding
- Written Communication
- Social Media Platforms
- Customer Service
- Building and Delivering Digital Marketing Campaigns
- Website Analytics and Google Analytics
- Research, Problem-Solving and Analysis
An apprentice completing this qualification will develop marketing skills through an understanding of social media platforms, customer service, as well as search engine optimisation, email marketing and web analytics. In addition to this, apprentices will develop their written communication skills, problem-solving and analytical skills and research skills all of which are covered by this qualification.
Apprentices will achieve:
- Principles of Coding (knowledge module1)
- Marketing Principles (knowledge module2)
- Digital Marketing Business Principles (knowledge module3)
Apprentices can to on to secure employment in the Marketing industry; typical roles include Digital Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Coordinator, Campaign Executive, Social Media Executive, Email Marketing Assistant, SEO Executive and Digital Marketing Executive. Apprentices may also transition into further study.
GCSE's at grade 9-4 (A*-C)
For ages 16+
For ages 16-18
- Level 5 Children, Young People and Families Manager Apprenticeship
- Level 5 Healthcare Assistant Practitioner Apprenticeship
- Level 3 Lead Adult Care Worker
- Level 3 IT Infrastructure Apprenticeship
- Level 4 Cyber Security Technologist Apprenticeship
- Level 3 Children & Young People's Workforce: Early Years Educator
- Level 4 Children, Young People and Families Practitioner Apprenticeship
For ages 19+
- Level 3 Team Leader/Supervisor Apprenticeship
- Level 4 Associate Project Manager Apprenticeship
- Intermediate Apprenticeship for the Children and Young People's Workforce
- Level 2 Customer Services Practitioner Apprenticeship
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship
- Level 5 Healthcare Assistant Practitioner
Barbara StoneBusiness Development Manager
Doing this course could lead to great job outcomes such as:
Data powered by LMI for All