Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship at Stanmore College
The course covers the following main areas:
- Information Technology; use of multiple IT packages and systems relevant to the organisation in order to: write letters or emails, create proposals, perform financial processes, record and analyse data.
- Record and document production; produce accurate records and documents including emails, letters, files, payments, reports and proposals. Make recommendations for improvements and present solutions to management.
- Decision Making; to exercise proactivity and good judgement and make effective decisions based on sound reasoning and deal with challenges in a mature way.
- Interpersonal skills; build and maintain positive relationships within team and across the organisation. Demonstrate ability to influence and challenge appropriately. Become a role model to peers and team members, developing coaching skills as they gain area knowledge.
- Communication skills; Demonstrate good communication skills, whether face-to-face, on the telephone, in writing or on digital platforms.
- Planning and organisation; Take responsibility for initiating and completing tasks, manages priorities and time in order to successfully meet deadlines. Positively manages the expectations of colleagues at all levels and sets a positive example for others in the workplace.
- Project Management
- Understand organisational purpose, management of stakeholders, laws and regulation, policies and procedures
- Display professional integrity
An apprentice completing this qualification will develop business administration skills and learn:
- The use of multiple IT packages and systems relevant to the organisation in order to: write letters or emails, create proposals, perform financial processes, record and analyse data.
- To make recommendations for improvements and present solutions to management.
- How to maintain records and files, handle confidential information in compliance with the organisation's procedures.
- Demonstrate an ability to influence and challenge appropriately.
Apprentices can be a gateway to further career opportunities, such as management or senior support and administration roles.
Apprentices may also transition into further study.
GSCE's at grade 9-4 (A*-C)
For ages 16+
For ages 16-18
- Level 4 Children, Young People and Families Practitioner Apprenticeship
- Level 3 Children & Young People's Workforce: Early Years Educator
- Level 4 Cyber Security Technologist Apprenticeship
- Level 3 IT Infrastructure Apprenticeship
- Level 3 Lead Adult Care Worker
- Level 5 Children, Young People and Families Manager Apprenticeship
For ages 19+
- Intermediate Apprenticeship for the Children and Young People's Workforce
- Level 3 Team Leader/Supervisor Apprenticeship
- Level 5 Healthcare Assistant Practitioner
- Level 2 Customer Services Practitioner Apprenticeship
- Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship
- Level 4 Associate Project Manager Apprenticeship
Barbara StoneBusiness Development Manager
Doing this course could lead to great job outcomes such as:
Data powered by LMI for All