Level 4 Cyber Security Technologist Apprenticeship at Stanmore College
|Qualification||Level 4 Cyber Security Technologist Apprenticeship|
The apprenticeship provides on-the-job education for non-graduate employees and school leavers, looking to gain a Higher Education Level 4 certificate.
Typically this apprenticeship will take 24 months to complete.
The Higher Apprenticeship Data Analyst Level 4 will include the following subject areas:
- cyber security essentials
- data communications
- cyber security in society
- applied cryptography
- secure design principles.
You will also complete a synoptic project.
Level 4 Associate Project Manager qualification.
Typical roles in which Cyber Security Technologists are working are:
- cyber operations manager
- security architect
- penetration tester
- security analyst
- risk analyst
- intelligence researcher
- security sales engineer.
Standard entry requirements are: 96-112 UCAS points or equivalent qualifications at Level 3; normally in a minimum of two subjects - one of which must be Mathematics
OR Level 3 Apprenticeship - Information Technology application OR Level 3 Apprenticeship - IT, software, web, telecoms.
All candidates must have achieved a Level 2 qualification in English and Maths (A-C or 9-4 grade) or equivalent eg Functional Skills English and Functional Skills Maths at Level 2.
During your apprenticeship your learning will be assessed in variety of ways, including:
- regular, on-programme assessments of your knowledge, skills and behaviours, involving the employer and the College
- the development of a portfolio, which demonstrates your learning and development activities, as well how you've applied them in the workplace
- a synoptic project which gives you the opportunity to undertake a business-related project over a one-week period, away from the day-to-day workplace
- an employer reference
- a structured interview with an independent assessor, exploring what you have produced in your portfolio and the project, as well as looking at how it was produced.
No Specific equipment required
For ages 16+
For ages 16-18
- Level 5 Children, Young People and Families Manager Apprenticeship
- Level 3 IT Infrastructure Apprenticeship
- Level 3 Children & Young People's Workforce: Early Years Educator
- Level 4 Children, Young People and Families Practitioner Apprenticeship
For ages 19+
- Level 4 Associate Project Manager Apprenticeship
- Level 3 Team Leader/Supervisor Apprenticeship
- Level 3 Lead Adult Care Worker
- Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship
- Intermediate Apprenticeship for the Children and Young People's Workforce
- Level 5 Healthcare Assistant Practitioner
- Level 2 Customer Services Practitioner Apprenticeship
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship