Level 3 Apprenticeship Community Activator Coach at Stanmore College
The course equips individuals to work in the key role of a Community Sport and Health Officer (CSHO) to initiate behaviour change in local residents with regards to engagement in sport and physical activity across local communities. By working within and across local organisations individuals will scope, organise and coordinate the delivery of opportunities for local communities to get more physically active.
Typically this apprenticeship will take 16 months to complete.
Knowledge covered within the programme includes:
- The principles of behaviour change.
- Adapting delivery to suit different groups in society.
- Managing and leading colleagues/volunteers.
- Developing appropriate sports or physical activity programmes.
- How to work collaboratively with a network of partners/stakeholders.
Community Sport and Health Officer Level 3 qualification. Some employers may also choose to offer industry relevant training such as the Principles of First Aid.
The Community Health Officer Standard will underpin occupations in the fields of leisure, sport, youth work, youth justice, outdoor education, or public health. Successful completers will be able to move into senior roles within the Sector – leading teams
We will undertake an assessment and skills scan to make sure that this qualification is suitable for you. It is preferable to have English and Maths GCSE Grade 4/C or above.
The End Point Assessment methods are as follows:
- Work-based observation.
- Case study challenge.
- Presentation with question and answers.
- Panel interview.
There are no specific resource requirements for this qualification.
For ages 16+
For ages 16-18
- Level 4 Cyber Security Technologist Apprenticeship
- Level 4 Children, Young People and Families Practitioner Apprenticeship
- Level 3 Children & Young People's Workforce: Early Years Educator
- Level 3 IT Infrastructure Apprenticeship
- Level 5 Children, Young People and Families Manager Apprenticeship
For ages 19+
- Level 2 Customer Services Practitioner Apprenticeship
- Level 3 Lead Adult Care Worker
- Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship
- Intermediate Apprenticeship for the Children and Young People's Workforce
- Level 5 Healthcare Assistant Practitioner
- Level 4 Associate Project Manager Apprenticeship
- Level 3 Team Leader/Supervisor Apprenticeship
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship