Level 4 Professional Accounting/Taxation Technician Apprenticeship at Stanmore College
This Apprenticeship is ideal for Individuals in the role of a Professional Accounting/Tax Technician will have responsibility for creating, and / or verifying and reviewing, accurate and timely financial information within the organisation in which they are employed or on behalf of another organisation.
Typically this apprenticeship will take 24 months to complete.
AAT Level 4 Professional Diploma for Accounting Technicians (Knowledge component): This element of the programme is delivered within the college over the academic year with various starting points, the modules within the qualification are;
- Financial Statements of Limited Companies
- Management Accounting: Budgeting
- Management Accounting: Decision and Control
2 from 5 optional units:
- Business Tax
- Personal Tax
Examples of roles as a Professional Accounting/Tax Technician include, but are not limited to;
- Assistant Auditor
- Assistant Management Accountant
- Assistant Financial Accountant
- Accounts Payable and Expenses Supervisor
- Payroll Manager, Senior Bookkeeper
- Senior Financial Officer
Level 3 qualification. Please note, employers sometimes stipulate their own entry requirements which would be detailed against their specific vacancy.
English and Maths GCSE grades A-C or 9-4.
During your apprenticeship your learning will be assessed in variety of ways, including:
- regular, on-programme assessments of your knowledge, skills and behaviours, involving the employer and the College
- the development of a portfolio, which demonstrates your learning and development activities, as well how you've applied them in the workplace
No specific equipment required.
For ages 16+
For ages 16-18
- Level 5 Children, Young People and Families Manager Apprenticeship
- Level 3 IT Infrastructure Apprenticeship
- Level 4 Children, Young People and Families Practitioner Apprenticeship
- Level 4 Associate Project Manager Apprenticeship
- Level 5 Healthcare Assistant Practitioner Apprenticeship
- Level 4 Cyber Security Technologist Apprenticeship
- Level 3 Lead Adult Care Worker
- Level 3 Children & Young People's Workforce: Early Years Educator
For ages 19+
- Intermediate Apprenticeship for the Children and Young People's Workforce
- Level 3 Team Leader/Supervisor Apprenticeship
- Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship
- Level 5 Healthcare Assistant Practitioner
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship
- Level 2 Customer Services Practitioner Apprenticeship