Level 3 AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting at Stanmore College
|Qualification||Level 3 AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting|
The course covers the following main areas:
- Advanced Bookkeeping
- Final Accounts Preparation
- Management Accounting: Costing
- Indirect Tax
- Ethics for Accountants
- Spreadsheets for Accounting
Students will develop skills including mastery of complex financial processes, such as final accounts, reports and returns, spreadsheet use for accountants, VAT returns and professional ethics.
This Level 3 qualification provdies opportunities to progress to the Level 4 AAT qualification.
6 GCSEs at grade 6 (B) or you will need to have passed level 2 foundation certification in accounting.
Students will be assessed through formal online tests which are set by AAT at the centre.
Students will need to have a valid AAT registration for the duration of the course.
For ages 16-18
For ages 19+
- Level 2 AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting PT
- Level 4 AAT Professional Diploma in Accounting Evening
- Level 3 AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting Saturday, Jan Start
Doing this course could lead to great job outcomes such as:
Data powered by LMI for All