Level 2 AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting at Stanmore College
The course covers the following main areas:
- Bookkeeping Transactions
- Bookkeeping Controls
- Elements of Costing
- Using Accounting Software
- Work Effectively in Finance
Students will develop skills basic accounting practices and techniques, from bookkeeping, costing to using accounting software. Students will also develop communication and IT skills needed to work in Accounting and Finance.
This Level 2 qualification provides opportunities to progress to the Level 3 AAT qualification.
Grade 4 (C) in GCSE in Maths and grade 3 (D) in other 3 GCSEs (including English)
Students will be assessed through formal online tests whcih are set by AAT at the centre.
For ages 16-18
For ages 19+
- Level 4 AAT Professional Diploma in Accounting Evening
- Level 3 AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting Saturday, Jan Start
- Level 2 AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting PT
Doing this course could lead to great job outcomes such as:
Data powered by LMI for All