Harrow Business Den Event attracts 15 businesses 05/05/2017
On Wednesday, 15th March, Stanmore College worked in partnership with Harrow Council to market certain vocational courses to employers in Harrow.
The event, held at Harrow Civic Centre, saw an evening of networking opportunities with a wide range of support organisations and businesses in attendance of the event.
The aim of the scheme is to help employers and businesses to:
- Improve operations and management systems
- Develop and motivate staff
- Help young people succeed in education and the work place
- Embrace new initiatives
- Enable the organisation to develop, progress and achieve
- Encourage networking opportunities
- Help businesses to safeguard their future
- Helping businesses to invest in their organisation
As a proud sponsor of this year's Harrow Business Den, the College is delighted to be able to offer work-based training and apprenticeships in communication skills, ESOL, Maths, English, Team Leadership, customer service, Business Administration, First Aid At Work, Stress Management, Basic IT, Accounting, Payroll & Health And Safety amongst others.