Attendance Incentive Awards 17/07/2018
There for the taking
Here at Stanmore College, we believe in supporting you to gain qualifications, improve your career prospects and make employers and/or universities want you!
Our mission is to provide high quality teaching and learning so that learners develop transferable skills and achieve their full potential. And this could apply to you too.
To get you to where you want to be, we offer innovative teaching and learning. We offer a range of vocational courses to choose from which include work experience in a company related to your studies. Our courses develop your skills and get you involved in the industry you have chosen to study in by including:
- visits to related companies and exhibitions
- expert speakers
- industry days and other events
- volunteer work to further improve technical and employability skills.
As an added incentive, we’re equipping young learners who meet specific criteria to support them in achieving their very best:
- Prize draw for a tablet
- Meal allowance
- Use of college gym, college Wi-Fi, Office 365
- Opportunity to be involved in the Social Enterprise Initiative
- Trips to Thorpe Park
- Study coaches
- Exams support
With high quality teaching and support, we’re equipping you to achieve!